Our two favorite salad dressing recipes. Enjoy.
1/2 cup each – yogurt/kefir, mayonnaise, sour cream
1 TBS + dill weed, crushed in your hand
1-2 cloves garlic finely chopped (or garlic powder to taste)
salt and pepper to taste
milk to thin
1. Mix yogurt/kefir, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Stop right now if you want a veggie dip. Or, thin with milk if you want a salad dressing.
Also wonderful with a dash of tabasco, Worcestershire, a dash of cayenne, or cumin, etc – use your imagination.
Our New Favorite Salad Dressing
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….. I can’t go on enough about this recipe. This is a perfect everyday salad dressing but it is wonderful with lettuce, goat cheese, apples and pecans………. mmmmmmmmmmm !
1/2 cup applesauce
1/4 cup each apple cider vinegar, olive oil
2-3 green onions
1. Chop green onions in food processor.
2. Add all other ingredients and process till smooth.
3. Sit back. Enjoy. Fall in love with salad again. Tell all your friends. Go on annoyingly.